White or off-white powder
Personal Protective Equipment
dust mask type N95 (US), Eyeshields, Gloves
Hazard Codes (Europe)
Risk Statements (Europe)
Safety Statements (Europe)
Specifications and Other Information of Our COMU® CAS 1075198-30-9
1kg/package or per request
2-8°C, away from light
Morpholine-Based Immonium and Halogenoamidinium Salts as Coupling Reagents in Peptide Synthesis.
COMU – Safer and More Efficient Peptide Coupling Reagent1
• Equal or even superior performance to HATU
• Non-explosive (does not contain benzotriazole moiety)
• Suitable for solution phase & solid phase peptide synthesis
• Utmost retention of configuration – low to non-existent racemization
• High solubility and stability in typical solvents
• Visual or colorimetric reaction monitoring possible
• Easy removal of water-soluble by-products
COMU is a registered trademark of Luxembourg Bio Technologies Ltd.
This product is developed by our R&D company Apnoke Scientific Ltd (http://apnoke.com/), Expert in Amino Acids and Peptides and here is the corresponding link in Apnoke
Fill out our inquiry form and one of our experts will be in touch with you shortly.
This product is for research and development purpose only which may not be used directly as drugs, food, cosmetics or for any other non-R&D purpose. It may be toxic or hazardous, and should be handled only by qualified individuals trained in laboratory procedures. The buyer will be responsible to warn and inform any person that may be in contact with the product of the potential risks and hazards, as well as to ensure that purchase, use and disposal of the product comply with local laws and regulations.