| Distr Invitation|| ☉ Brief Introduction|| ☉ Benefits and Obligations|| ☉ Competitive Products|| ☉ How to Become a Distributor|
From energy sources exploitation, pharmaceutical production, architectural painting, digital technology to environment protection, aeronautics & space fuel, genetic engineering and etc, Watson International Ltd’s fine chemicals are widely used in many fields around the world. If you are a company with experience in distribute one or some of our products, we sincerely invite your participation to
- Become the exclusive distributor of one or some of our products in a specified area;
- Serve the customers with continues professional support with our help;
- Collect information from customers for new products or opportunities
- Protected exclusive right of sale in a specified area
An EXCLUSIVE AGENCY AGREEMENT will be signed to ensure of the exclusive right of sale in the specified area. At the same time, other agencies of the same product(s) will be strictly restricted to this area.
- Products and the areas can be chosen
You can choose to be the agency of only one or several of our products according to your understanding of local market and customers. The region scale where you want to be agency can also be specified based on quantities and other conditions.
- Competitive price and priority delivery
- Stable supply
- Technology support
- Official list
The agency name, telephone, fax, website, product(s) and specified areas will be listed in our official website and the relevant customers who contact us will be told to refer to the agency for inquiry.
- Achieve the sale goal of the agent products.
- Restrict the product to other areas directly and indirectly
Watson International Ltd has around 50 regular products and please visit http://www.watson-int.com/products.html for details. If other products on our website or not on it are needed, email by firstname.lastname@example.org to contact our sales and we can discuss the possibility to make the product regularly supplied or operate the custom manufacturing.
To become a distributor, please email by email@example.com and mark "Distributor Invitation" in the subject. Our related stuff will contact you by email or telephone for discussion.